moderated Re: I need to delete calendar

Sugar

Hi Jeremy

Thank you but I think there is some ay to edit as it was mentioned;however I can not find where to find this edit and no where do I hear delete

I have tried to contact Mark but nothing yet.

Hopefully he see’s this and my request on the support link and helps me

I start tomorrow and I need it changed.

Thanks for all the help

Once again I can’t get help

I do appreciate al the hints and advice.

I will go and try to figure it out while I wait for Mark to assist

Smile

Sugar

Your support is appreciated: