moderated Re: I need to delete calendar

Jeremy H

While I am prepared to be be contradicted by someone with more expertise, I do not believe that it is possible to delete (as distinct from disable) the calendar other than by deleting your group: as I understand it there is (and can be) only one per group, that comes as feature for you to use (or not) by adding individual events, at specific times and dates, which can be deleted, as I have described.

At the moment we seem to have a comprehension gap over calendars and events such that I do not see how I can say anything more of use.

Jeremy