moderated Re: I need to delete calendar

Jeremy H

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 08:16 am, Sugar Lopez wrote:

I couldn’t find this option.

Sad face. I found subscribe to event or add to event but not where I can delete the calender

Do you mean '+Event' and 'Subscribe to Calendar'? Those are on the 'Calendar' page.
You need to navigate from that to the 'View Event' page, by clicking on the event (the incorrect one) in the Calendar - it may be easier to find if you click 'List' (view) at top right of page.
Then you should see the Edit Event button - below the details of the event, use that to get to the 'Edit Event' page - the 'Delete Event' button is on that page (well hidden! - not exactly the obvious place)

Jeremy