moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 11:34 am, Duane wrote:
If Mark doesn't automatically remove them, they still won't be allowed on my groups.
I think what's an ad, vs. what's information (and the two can obviously intersect), is part of the issue. But I was about to suggest just the above. Moderators can edit posts however they see fit. Currently, some groups trim trailing posts, for example. That, like this issue, falls into the category of text that the sender left in a message and did not delete on their own. But they sent it consciously - to what degree they were conscious of it you can debate. But they were at least given an opportunity - real-time, not in some obscure setting that they'd need to go in and change - to be aware of it, since it was visually there in their draft. I think we're going around in circles and I will try to stop responding.