moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 11:19 am, Dave Sergeant wrote:
The same can be said for the Avast 'ad' in
that some users know that Avast adds this (even though they don't see
it in their compose window) and think it is a good thing
That's a good point. But I still think the fact that they don't see it visually, and they can't modify it, makes for an important qualitative difference in the two situations.