moderated Re: Integration of Sub-Groups #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Jeremy,

          Amen!   I have been saying that subgroups as implemented and presented by groups.io are dead zones for a long while now.  They are used on other forums and are presented such that members of the main group are aware that the subgroups exist.  And even subgroups can have subgroups, but at all levels the subgroups are visible at the level of the group that serves as the parent group.  That way you know they're there and, by their names, what their purpose is.

--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's