moderated Re: Text Size for "An RSVP is requested" #cal-notice #cal-reminder

Hi Douglas,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Douglas M. <dmpublic@...> wrote:
When the notice of an event is sent out either when first created or as a reminder all of the event info (except the description of the event which can be marked-up) appears as basic text.  There doesn't seem to be any way to adjust how that text is formatted.  It's a bit weird looking for some of the text (the description only) to be different. This is mainly a problem if I include a detailed event description on an event with an RSVP requested.  The formatted text of the description is followed by the line "An RSVP is requestedView Event." in plain text which is often smaller so it gets lost and missed.

I definitely agree that the emails can be formatted better, and it's on the TODO list. In the mean time, I've moved the RSVP line to be above the Description, so hopefully it won't get lost amongst the text.