moderated Re: Dealing with Terms of Service violations/other complaints

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Ro,

          You and I have very different ideas of what constitutes an attack.   Yes, it's personal; no, it doesn't come close to being an attack.

          The ideas that you and J are promulgating regarding who owns a fully living group with many participants focuses very hugely on yourselves as owners at the expense of the community that's a huge part of the entire idea of "group."   I don't know how one can accurately characterize that other than as selfish or self-centered at the mildest.   That doesn't mean that either one of you is horrible or anything else that I would consider an attack.

           One can savage ideas without savaging the holders of those ideas as individuals.   This is at the very heart and soul of spirited debate.  I have not attacked either one of you.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's