moderated Re: Dealing with Terms of Service violations/other complaints

Douglas M.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 01:46 am, Shal Farley wrote:
Generally I'm not a fan of web forms as the only way to contact support

I am all for an easy reporting system that can go either to group owners/moderators or the groups.io but I like it to be a web-based form or process.  This way it is not so simple that minor complaints or a member in a bad mood that day can't just click a button and make a flippant report.  Filling out a form makes the complainant organize their thoughts and evaluate or clarify exactly what they are complaining about.  If a member really thinks it needs to be responded to, they will take the time to do it right.