moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

Sarah k Alawami

I agree. My email signature when I write from my phone says

Sent from aquamail

But I can't in my case remove it as I'm using the free version and right now I don't want to pay for an email program on my phone if I only have 1 account on there that I'm  checking every day, or at least trying to check every day. Lol!

I do agree that putting someone on moderation because they have the "sent from my [insert device] is ridiculous and brakes the personality of the person and email. I'm not saying it right, but I hope I'm still understood.
On Aug 24, 2017, at 3:08 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 03:04 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I would have only remove
I like that phrasing. ;)
In any case, I humbly request that they be left in. I think they're on an entirely different plane from the antivirus ads.