moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 3:02 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 03:00 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It's always been on my todo list to automatically remove those lines ... perhaps I'll continue prioritizing other things and act like that was my plan all along. :-)
Haha.:)

Seriously, though: remove which lines? What if someone has changed it to "sent from my iPhone with assorted typos"? Will you remove those too, or just the vanilla "sent from my iPhone"?

I would have only removed the default 'sent from my iPhone' line. If someone had changed it, I would assume they really wanted it to be a part of the message. If it's the default, I would guess that a large percentage of people don't care about it/just never bothered to figure out how to get rid of it.