moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 03:00 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It's always been on my todo list to automatically remove those lines ... perhaps I'll continue prioritizing other things and act like that was my plan all along. :-)
Haha.:)

Seriously, though: remove which lines? What if someone has changed it to "sent from my iPhone with assorted typos"? Will you remove those too, or just the vanilla "sent from my iPhone"?