moderated Problem with the credit card part of Groups.io

Jennifer Christian

Hi, all –

I am trying to transfer the responsibility for paying for one of my groups’ subscriptions to  Groups.io to another person who is the newly-elected chair of our professional association.  She is also taking over as the day-to-day administrator of our Groups.io group too – although I will remain nominally listed as another owner/moderator.  In fact, we have four OWNERS of our group now.

Marianne has entered her credit card number in HER account information as one of the owners, but Groups.io keeps billing ME – and there does not seem to be a place for me to tell Groups.io WHICH owner to bill.   Mark, if you want to check:  I’m referring to the ACOEM-WFDSection group.

Is this an area that hasn’t been fully built out yet – or am I missing something?

Cordially,

Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH

President / Chief Medical Officer

Webility Corporation