moderated Re: New Search Suggestion

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 09:08 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Can you not create a data base that's accessible to the group that lists city, state, etc?
You can build it, but they won't come. I have such a database in my group and less than 10% of the members add themselves to it. It languishes. At some point, Mark said he would allow entry of pending member questionnaire answers to go directly into a database. But that may be only for premium groups, and it may be far into the future.

Databases have not been useful in my group overall.