moderated Re: "Find or Create a Group" search bug, or I think it is #bug

Jeremy H

Had a quick look - as a a non-member of NVDA, I don't see the subgroup on its homepage.

And in looking at search results, it seems to be looking at group title/e-mail address and description (as an aside, it is interesting how verbose or succinct some of these are), based on what I've seen returned: which is what I think I'd expect. Don't know if there's any description of how search works anywhere.

Given how subgroups work, I wouldn't expect to find one directly, only through its parent main group. I would suggest that if a group has a subgroup that is sufficiently distinct that it should be be able to be found directly, or together with the main group, then something should be put in the group description.