moderated "Find or Create a Group" search bug, or I think it is #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

When one goes to the NVDA Group Home Page one sees a subgroup called devlearning with the e-mail address devlearning@nvda.groups.io

as well as two other subgroups.  However, if you search using "Find or Create a Group" on devlearning it returns nothing and if you search on NVDA it returns 16 different options, but none of which include the subgroups.

It seems to me that subgroups need to be included when someone is doing this type of search.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's