moderated Re: Allow https:// links to be automatically "linkified" when posted #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I guess I need to make clear that I am interfacing strictly through the Groups.io web forum interface.  In that context the last link in the prior post remains as plain text.

That is an important bit of information that I failed to include.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's