moderated Re: Allow https:// links to be automatically "linkified" when posted #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Yup, that final link did not get converted for click through because I did a paste and send without any text being appended after it.

This appears to be the root problem, not http versus https, so modify my wish accordingly.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's