moderated Re: allow member messages with none active #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I'm one who likes my computer to do the work for me. I'm not up at midnight to send the message. I used to do this via letter me later, but that service is a  bit yuck. For those who are on lists I own you will know what I mean.

Here's how I would rather have it at least for my groups.  I would rather have the monthly rules sent out to the list in the body of the email, and not as a link to the calendar event which I set up. I already joined the forum managers group  by the way, so we'll see how  that goes.

Thanks so much yall.

On Aug 15, 2017, at 6:43 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Using the calendar to send monthly (or whatever) files and messages is still a clumsy workaround IMO, because the calendar refers to everything as an "event." I don't use it and just send the message out by hand once a month.