moderated Re: allow member messages with none active #suggestion

Having a monthly message go out is possible via the calendar already. I'm still talking about having the message be PERSISTENT on the group's home page somewhere obvious. Some groups have worked around this lack by making the guidelines a sticky message. My group (1) sends the guidelines out once a month (not via the calendar because I don't like the way it works for messages and I don't like sending a file link), (2) makes them a sticky message, and (3) includes them in our welcome message. This is (a) too much maintenance of the same text and (b) still does not really make the guidelines easily available unless someone happens to look through the stickies.