moderated Re: allow member messages with none active #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Hello, actually I asked about this  as well via groups.io twitter. What I would like to have happen is this.

1. First of the month hits
2. Message gets sent out to   the list listing the rules as a reminder.
3. Repeat this every first of the month.

I set up a calendar entry but I don't know if this will in fact do what I want, or what the poster wants.

I'm new here by the way so bare with me as I learn the interface.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

On Aug 15, 2017, at 5:00 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 04:55 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I thought I had proposed something like this awhile ago, as part of the Code of Conduct discussion
I remember the COC discussion but nothing about a separate tab for group guidelines. The tab would be only for the specific group guidelines. I think I brought this up around the time you mentioned that the legalese now included reference to group guidelines that people were agreeing to adhere to for each group. I thought then and continue to think now that group guidelines should be easily accessible at all times, not just as a one-shot welcome message or monthly reminder - *especially* because of the new legalese. But I don't remember getting any response to that aspect. This would have nothing to do with a groups.io TOC. It would be just for the individual group guidelines and the tab could be optional or empty.