moderated Re: Concern over messages sent to non-group member subscribing to subgroup, not quite a #suggestion #bug

I think Jeremy is saying that the main group is restricted, but the subgroup is unrestricted *with respect to main group members*. I think he's saying that you should have a clearer message ("you cannot join this subgroup since you're not a member of the main group"), not that you should subscribe anyone automatically to the restricted main group. I could be misunderstanding.