moderated Re: allow member messages with none active #suggestion

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 05:08 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
For Direct Add I think it is reasonable to omit the Welcome Message altogether.
That would be a deal breaker for me. I absolutely want the welcome message to be sent (only, of course, if one exists - which it does, for my group) after a direct add. I don't understand at all why it would be left out. For the custom text in direct add, I typically write something personal to the person being added. It is not even remotely related to the welcome message, which contains (among other things) all our group guidelines. Not redundant at all.