moderated Re: Read & Unread messages contrast and saved marking

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 07:39 am, sarah abbott wrote:
I've just been reading from the website via safari on my iphone. No issues. Super clear.
Reading on my iPhone from the web is no problem. It's the mail app that's the problem. Gmail doesn't distinguish the replies either, except by the "barely legal" 1 character, which is more or less useless.