moderated Re: Read & Unread messages contrast and saved marking

sarah abbott

Hi J & Shal,

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:10 pm, J_Catlady wrote:
Wait, rereading, you're saying it's ok on your iPhone? It's not on mine. I'm using the iPhone's mail program and gmail.
Sarah: Ok, I've just been reading from the website via safari on my iphone. No issues. Super clear.

Now if I use the mail program and yahoo mail it does NOT distinguish the replies in context at all. Exactly the same issue my husband has using yahoo email yahoo android ap on his samsung.

Sarah