moderated Re: Read & Unread messages contrast and saved marking

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 09:25 pm, sarah abbott wrote:
the 'reply in context' lines show up on our computers and iphone but not on my husband's samsung smart phone, so he cannot tell on that device what is the original message and what is the reply in context.
YES! I've been trying to explain this to Mark (it's the same on an iPhone). What I've discovered is that the quoted text is indented, but very subtly, by exactly one character. Very hard to tell the difference, and it's not at all separated by a line space. I've resorted to italicizing all quoted text just because of this issue.