moderated Read & Unread messages contrast and saved marking

sarah abbott

Hi Mark & all,

1. Could there be a greater contrast between those messages read and unread on the website? Sometimes not easy to see, especially if reading outdoors.

2. Also, after restart all messages are shown as unread. I suggest the "read" marking be retained (as on yahoo) so that it's easy to find one's place each time.

3. Also, not sure if it's a bug or a device issue, but the 'reply in context' lines show up on our computers and iphone but not on my husband's samsung smart phone, so he cannot tell on that device what is the original message and what is the reply in context.

Thx

Sarah
p.s. Very happy to have transferred our large group from yahoo!