moderated allow member messages with none active #suggestion

Currently, the only way to remove a member without having a removal message sent is to have no messages of type "removed" exist in the member messages list. (This is the same for the other message types.) If any exist, the system forces at least one of them to be "active." If you uncheck the "active" box on the active message, the system makes a different one active, seemingly arbitrarily.

It would be convenient to allow message types to exist without always forcing one to be active.