moderated Another ISP marking Groups.io messages as spam

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I'm pasting here what I just sent to the person reporting this on one of the groups I am active on.  I figure Mark may want/need to contact the ISP, too:

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 02:33 am, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
marked as spam by virgin media here
Please report this to Virgin Media and ask that they remove groups.io, anything from groups.io, from their spam filtering.  This is not the first ISP who somehow decides that groups.io traffic should go to the cyber round-file.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's