moderated Re: Message editor needs attachment button.

Shal, Frances,

These are good ideas. I've added an item in Trello about it. I have disabled the quote enforcing utility for the time being. I need to finish up a couple of other things I'm in the middle of, and then I will work on this (hopefully next week), before I reenable the quota enforcer.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 6:39 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Frances,

> It would be neat if the edit message box (not sure of the name but I
> will attach a photo!) had the ability for a moderator / owner to move
> (or copy) the attachment to Files or Photos.

Ah yes, agreed.

That could also be the way you put a "keep" on particular attachments that you don't want swept away by the quota monster. Just as long as there remains a link from the message to the moved/copied former attachments.

Otherwise, we need a feature to put a "keep" marker on particularly valuable attachments. Age alone is not a sufficient measure of an attachment's value.

Shal