locked Re: Getting copies of the messages you send

Mark,

I've enabled this for the beta group, so people can see how it
behaves.
Um, really?
I guess it is probably still going to be unique, but no longer unique by construction: roadrunner implausibly could decide to issue some future message with exactly that ID, since as far as they know it has never been used. I thought you would entirely replace the IDs with ones you generate, same as the IDs for posts and replies via the web interface.

Don't know that it is a problem though. And it does alleviate my search concern (since I'll know to leave the "Groupsio.0." part out).

-- Shal