moderated Message editor needs attachment button.

Mark,

40 groups have had their attachments permanently deleted.

The ability to add an attachment to a stored message by editing it would come in handy just about now... My PTA group has a few that I'd put back if I could.

Also, there's no indication that the message ever had an attachment. It would be much friendlier if the deletion had left behind some marker with as much meta-data as is known about what had been attached. That goes for the intended use case as well as the accident.

Ah, there is one indication: there's still a paperclip icon in the Topics/Messages list. But not on the page of the message itself.

Shal