moderated Re: +subscribe address is a black hole if email address is banned #suggestion #bug

Bob Bellizzi

And I am definitel with Mark and Lena.  The half dozen out of about 11,000 that we had to ban were definitely bad people.  No doubt about it.
We received very large font nasty emails with threats in some cases and it others, some of our members were threatened.
We documented all cases and simply banned them and did no respond or inform.

As Shal said, any communication just triggers them.  They look for any "hook" to  grab.

Bob Bellizzi