moderated Re: +subscribe address is a black hole if email address is banned #suggestion #bug

HI All,

I'm with Lena on this. I'm very concerned about harassment and think that adding a bounce message would cause issues.

I do like the idea of logging +subscribe attempts, and have just pushed that change to the site.

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Shal/Lena,
Ok, you've convinced me. Let's see if Mark agrees. I do wish the attempt would at least be logged, though, as Lena mentions.