moderated +subscribe address is a black hole if email address is banned #suggestion #bug

1. Suggestion: When a groups.io member is banned from a particular group and the group is restricted, and the member is logged in, the "join this group" button is not displayed on the group's home page. For consistency, can the +subscribe address also be blocked?

2. Bug:  A banned email address can't, of course, be completely prevented from sending an email to +subscribe, but implementing (1) would help. If they do send an email, it should be logged in the group and the email address should receive a notice that they can't join because they're banned. Neither of those now happens - both sides are left in the dark.