moderated Re: Drop Box

Jeff Kane

It does seem that way.  The parent has a forced check box for the Spam Control.  However, when I look at Sub Groups, there is no required check box, and it does not seem to matter what I check, it does not change things.  I have not tried every combination yet.  I t looks like the Message Policies - Allow Non Subscribers To Post forces moderation with no other options.

Was kind of hoping to use a sub group as a place to let people direct questions to the board of the club instead of using an email redirection service.  It can be done as a sub group, but it requires every message to be moderated first and that would get tedious to moderate and then reply to the inquiry and then moderate any response and ... so on.