moderated Re: Drop Box

Jeff,

I can not figure out how to NOT moderate every message that comes in
from the public.
That ability is not available. Deliberately, I believe.

The restriction that non-member posts must be moderated is an anti-spam measure. It is there to protect your group members from an onslaught of spam should your group address get into spammer lists.

It is also there to protect the reputation of Groups.io (in the eyes of receiving email services) so that messages posted through this service are more likely to be delivered to users' inboxes than to their Spam folder.

Shal
--
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum