From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of halbert@...
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:44 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] groups.io API to add old messages to archive? #transfer

I manage an email list currently hosted on a commercial Mailman provider. The provider does not include a search capability, and for this particular list, that would be very helpful. I'm interested in transferring the list and its archives to a paid groups.io account.

Is there a groups.io API I can use to bulk-transfer the old messages into groups.io? It's not a problem for me to do some programming to parse the Mailman archives as necessary and call an API to store each message.

Thanks.