moderated groups.io API to add old messages to archive?

Dan Halbert

I manage an email list currently hosted on a commercial Mailman provider. The provider does not include a search capability, and for this particular list, that would be very helpful. I'm interested in transferring the list and its archives to a paid groups.io account.

Is there a groups.io API I can use to bulk-transfer the old messages into groups.io? It's not a problem for me to do some programming to parse the Mailman archives as necessary and call an API to store each message.

Thanks.