moderated Re: Outage report #downtime

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi J, yes I could be the case. However, messages that I sent via email were coming through just fine once the site came back up. Because I sent some during the downtime and they all came through.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2017, at 5:39 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Mark,

I sent a message via email during the downtime and it has neither come through email nor posted on the site. Am I correct in concluding that messages sent via email during the downtime were lost rather than queued to be sent later? If so, I need to let group members know. Thanks.