locked Re: Files - search

Duane

Still a couple of glitches. Search doesn't seem to work in a folder, it apparently searches in the main level, though this might be by design. I got some strange results when I was in a Folder.

The fix for multiple pages works fine at the main level, but doesn't work in a folder. The multipage buttons are at the bottom of the folder, but clicking on any of them takes me to the main level. By altering the URL to include the folder name, it works.

Is there a way to show folders at the top? I think a lot of us are used to this layout and I'd prefer it for the default view.

Last night I uploaded an 11 MB file. When it finished, it dumped me to a editfile# page (sorry, I didn't note the exact wording) with Hello on it. I said a few choice words, then realized it actually uploaded. This morning I uploaded the same file to another group and it went back to the Files page properly when finished.

On the error message for duplicate uploading, it would be nice if it checked the name before uploading the file.