moderated Re: "Follow Topic" or "Follow This Topic" link - Dropped from e-mail messages?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Thanks to both Shal & Frances.  I thought I'd sent this out on the 21st but it was sitting in my drafts.

I get the concept of "context specific links" but had failed to think about their implementation in this situation.  Using Follow/Unfollow if those advanced features are selected makes infinite sense.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.413
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's