moderated Re: New editor - slow typing?

Hi Everett,

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Everett Kaser <everett@...> wrote:

Bad news.  This morning the gentleman from Germany reports:
Sorry for the delay - time zone differences...
I tried again and the slowdown is still there, maybe a tiny little bit less pronounced, but still very noticeable and not acceptable.
I did another experiment: after experiencing the slowdown I selected the whole text and deleted it and started to type fresh text into the edit field.
Even then, with just a few characters the slowdown prevailed. So it must be something different.
This is on my business computer, which is often updated Windows and Internet Explorer updates.

Ok, I think I fixed the slow down for real this time. Fingers crossed!