moderated Re: New editor - slow typing?

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 08:56 am, J_Catlady wrote:
I would not blame this on using HTML and IE (although I would blame IE for a
lot of other things).  People should be able to use HTML and any browser. The
purpose of the experiment was to see if the slowdown is the fault of groups.io
overall (as was previously suspected in a thread in GMF) or the editor (as I
suspected). I think the jury is in and I think your friend might be right that
this editor is using a very stupid algorithm.

No, I wasn't trying to blame it on them, merely trying to list the conditions under which the bug appeared to rear its ugly head.
It's easier to fix a bug when it can be reproduced. :-)))

Everett