moderated Re: New editor - slow typing?

I don't know if there already is one, but perhaps we should start a dedicated "editor problems" thread. There's the known block quote issue, and also the fact that to create a blank line now takes TWO clicks of the return key. There's also the fact that in editing a message, the HTML shows up first for a nanosecond and then disappears. And possibly this. I am lobbying for another replacement because I think this editor is worse than the last one.