moderated Re: Potential search change

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 03:00 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
I could never moderate in as hands-on a way as you do

I'm not sure what you mean by "moderate," but our group does not moderate actively, especially compared to some others (GMF, for example). In fact, our group is unmoderated and only a handful of members are on moderation. However, I do take pains to keep very up-to-date on everything that everyone has posted, so that, for example, I can lend support with a cat in crisis, or correct a misstatement of veterinary medical information (which stands to harm other cats if group members reading believe it), or learn when the vet in our group corrects me or someone else, etc. The standard of accuracy is important for the well-being of the cats in the group. (Of course the cats aren't the ones in the group. :)