moderated For E-Mail Only Subscribers: Links at end of messages

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I am hearing reports (and I hope incorrect ones) that using things like the "Mute this Thread" link at the end of a message is causing some sort of prompting for visiting the website and logging in.

Is this correct?  If it is correct, why is this done?  If you can subscribe, unsubscribe, post, etc., without ever having a password I'd hope you could use any of the thread controls at the end of messages similarly.

If login is required, at least once, I will report this and post the process for getting yourself a password so that you can log in.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's