moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

          Still nada on hover-over with mouse using NVDA or JAWS on the gavel icon.  Dead silence.

          It is also important that whatever technique you use for this will result in a verbalization if someone is traversing the page using a screen reader elements list, which would not show the icon, but should "know about its presence" even though it's not shown in an elements list.
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's