moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

        Since I know you take accessibility seriously there is a problem with those icons.  When testing with NVDA it's as if they do not exist whether I'm hovering over with a mouse or in a list of links going down through what's on the page.

         Not quite sure if they need alt-text or what might fix this, but if it's alt-text it would be better that it describe the purpose of the icon, e.g., "moderated", than the icon itself, e.g., "gavel."
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's