moderated Re: automated, customizable "topic closed" and "topic moderated" notices #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:18 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Locks and gavels are now displayed in all message views (they were missing from Messages and Expanded Messages).

Now, I twist on your closing:    Thanks, Mark.

I feel so much better that my "dumb as a box o' rocks" may be accurately applied going forward (at least for the sighted, I have no idea how those icons read for a screen reader user, time to try that out).
--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's

            Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe